Wheels Up Special Events - "Know Before You Go"
Wheels Up Special Events
Boat Show COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
, organizers of the Wharf Boat & Yacht Show
in Orange Beach, AL, have adopted the following health and safety standards and protocols in coordination with the CDC, local government, and pertinent authorities. The standards are prioritized into key areas: Physical Distancing; Cleaning & Hygiene Countermeasures; Protection & Detection; and Clear Communication.
- "No Contact" Ticketing and Entry System Available - Show attendees and exhibitors will have the option to pre-purchase tickets online and use their mobile device to scan at the show's entrance.
- Temperature Checks at Entry - Show restricted to two points of entry. Everyone will have their temperature scanned prior to entry utilizing a contactless thermal system. Following CDC recommendations, any guests registering a temperature of 100.4 F or above will not be allowed to enter the show.
- Widened Walkways - Increased distance between attendees with marked walkways and directional arrows. Show circulation paths and distancing marks to encourage social distancing.
- Visual Markers - Customer lines will be spaced out with visual markers every 6-feet, including at all entrances, restrooms, and food and beverage stand, among others.
- Hygiene Stations - Hygiene stations installed throughout the show. Additional staff will also be available to answer any questions and direct guests to restrooms, hand sanitizing or handwashing stations.
- Face Coverings Recommended - Face coverings recommended for exhibitors and attendees (two years and older). Show organizers/staff will be required to wear a face covering.
- CDC Signage - CDC educational signage will be posted throughout the show in all high traffic areas. W/U will adopt further DCD guidelines and protocols as they are released.
- Enhanced Deep Cleaning - Enhanced deep cleaning with disinfection will take place each hour on all high touch points during show operating hours. All show areas will be deep cleaned overnight.
- Exhibitor detail cleaning protocols - exhibitors will be required to meet CDC required cleaning and spacing protocols.
- No indoor enclosed events will be held during the show.